Autoclave Oven Ritter M9
A correct autoclave is an essential component for an office-based cosmetic surgery practice. The large chamber size of the RM9 can accommodate cannula lengths of up to 35 cm (assuming the use of 2 pc cannulas).
The RM9 Series Autoclave has an intuitive display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need…whether it is for unwrapped items, pouches, packs or hand pieces.
Once the sterilization process is complete, the door conveniently opens automatically and quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast and efficient drying time of your instruments.
- If the door is not closed completely or the reservoir water level is low, the LCD display will provide the appropriate message. In either case, sterilization can’t continue until you’ve attended to the unit.
- The RM9 Series Autoclave offers easy, effective sterilization and is the perfect choice for the single practitioner
- Chamber: 9” diameter, 15” depth, 3.5 gal usable volume
- Two large trays: 12”L x 7.31”W x .88D
- Two small trays: 12”L x 5.62”W c .88”D
- Overall Dimensions: 18.81”L x 15”W x 16.44”D
- Water Reservoir Capacity: .88 gal
- Warranty: 2 years